Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My first beauty blog!

I'm absolutely in love with makeup! For a while I was learning from a local makeup artist by following her to bridal trials and even a couple of photo shoots. I've found that the only way one can really learn though is through doing! I want everyone to learn from what I know and learn new things right along with me. Because this is my first blog, I thought that the best way to introduce myself would be through my favorite beauty products!

Bronzer
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder

I love matte bronzers for contouring as I always want defined cheekbones. This one actually smells and tastes a bit like chocolate too! (not that I eat it or anything!)

Foundation
Lorac Natural Performance Foundation in NP 4

It's a lovely matte finish that is fantastic for those with dry skin. I love the full coverage but I find the undertones to be quite yellow, so if your skin doesn't fall into this category, it may not be perfect for you.

Eye Shadows
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Most of these shadows are extremely sparkly but I love the pop of sparkle on the lid when going out! I would be careful about using too many of these shadows in one look though because the glitter may get overpowering. Though I adore the colors there is a significant chance for fallout so be careful!

Blush
Nars Orgasm Blush

Who doesn't love this? The color is beautiful and smooth but not to dramatic.

Mascara
Maybelline Lash Stiletto

I like a pretty dramatic eye and this is perfect on the lashes for that! It does take a little bit of work to keep it from clumping though so it's not really a slap on and go mascara.

Lip Product
Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Opal

I got this as a sample product from Sephora and absolutely fell in love with it! It's this mildly pink nude color with a lovely sheen. It's not sticky at all and has a very pleas
ant scent! I adore this lip gloss!


I would love to know anyone else's favorite products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment