Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Revlon Photo-Ready Foundation?

So I walked into my CVS today looking for a little bit of a pick-me-up. I've been having one of those bad mood weeks and, of course, decided that the best way to remedy this was a quick drugstore makeup perusing. I came across the Revlon Photo-Ready Foundation and, since I'd heard so much about it, decided to give it a try. I've heard that this makes for absolutely gorgeous pictures, but I was hesitant to purchase this due to the 'sparkle' I'd heard about as well. So far I've only swatched it on my hand, as I just bought it this afternoon. I'm unsure how this is going to appear because it does have a very glittery effect in certain lighting. This frightens me to no end, as I have no urge to look like a disco ball. I like the sheen that it gives in lower lighting but in the middle of the afternoon in Texas, the glitter seems very apparent (at least on my hand). I will definitely give this a legitimate try and see how it turns out. I'm a bit worried though!

ref=dp_image.jpg





0 comments:

Post a Comment